Chauffeur David Anderson’s Top Five Scenic Views in Scotland
Photo credit: Stuart MacMillan
Scotland is rich in stunning scenery, from its rolling hills, to its many lochs and rivers, to its vibrant cities seen at night. So, when we asked chauffeur David Anderson to tell us what his favourite scenic view in Scotland was, we were unsurprised that he found it difficult to narrow down to just one place. ‘Oh, there are so, so, many,’ he said, ‘and all in different parts of Scotland. When seen with good light, many can literally take your breath away.’ Here, then, are David’s top five Scottish views. Like him, we are excited to get back on the road again, showing off the best of this beautiful country to our clients.
- ‘On a clear night, the view looking down the River Clyde from Central Glasgow, moon high above the Hydro and Glasgow University’s spire in the background.’
- ‘Further down the Clyde, the view from Lyle Hill in Greenock looking across the River towards Ben Lomond.’
- ‘Inveraray Castle is well worth a visit and clients are really impressed when they see it for the first time from the humpback bridge just before the entrance gate.’
- ‘The winding Bealach na Bà road on the Applecross Peninsula is another favourite. It always scares and thrills clients in equal measure.’
- ‘My favourite of all, though, has to be Glencoe, approached from either direction.’
At Little’s, we are committed to continuing to provide a safe, clean, and private way for people to travel worldwide. All of our vehicles are fully sanitised and Ozone clean. If you are interested in booking a luxury chauffeur tour or have any other specific queries, please contact our team on: 0141 883 2111 or email us on email@example.com.