Employee Incentive Programs offer one of the best ways to foster happy, motivated and productive employees. It has been found that these programmes don’t just reward and inspire teams, but also drive business performance. In fact, research conducted by the IRF (Incentive Research Foundation) has concluded that organisations which provide non-cash rewards, such as incentive travel, have 3 times higher revenue increases than those who don’t. Companies which reward employees also foster a more positive company culture – with a 64% higher level of employee engagement.
Here at Little’s we can help create bespoke incentive travel throughout the whole of the UK including popular cities such as London, Dublin and Edinburgh – tailoring each experience to every individual client. From stays in luxury hotels to whisky tasting in Scottish distilleries, treasure hunts across London or gala dinners in remote locations, we can provide flawless ground transportation services. We also work with a variety of DMCs across Great Britain which allows us to offer unrivalled knowledge and assistance to help with the planning of the perfect incentive trip for your team.
To help you get started we’ve compiled a list of things to think about…
1) What are your corporate incentive program goals. In specific terms, what would you like the incentive programme to accomplish?
2) How many people in your team are you wishing to offer this incentive programme to? We cater for groups of 2 to 2000 people.
3) What type of incentive do you want to plan? We offer a truly bespoke service.
4) Where is your preferred location? London? the Scottish Highlands? Edinburgh? We offer nationwide coverage.
5) Do your team have any shared interests which you would like to capitalise on? We can offer transport for a range of activities as well as arrival and departure transfers.
We understand a site visit is often a necessary component in planning an incentive trip so we can provide our transport services for that too – taking you on a tour of luxury hotels and venues within your chosen destination. Contact our team in head office 24/7, on email@example.com for a response within 30 minutes, or for an instant response, please phone 0141 883 2111 and we’ll get back to you whatever the time of day.