Global chauffeur services for private jet arrivals
Little’s can offer luxury chauffeur transfer services for all Private Jet terminals across the UK and worldwide. With this being our 50th year, we have a great deal of experience working with business jet aviation services, providing a professional and seamless service – regardless of where in the world the transfer is required.
The first recorded private jet took to the skies in 1963 – just 3 years before Little’s was founded in 1966. Bill Lear’s iconic purpose-built jet’s maiden voyage lifted off from Wichita, Kansas, forming the start of an industry which is now vital to businesses worldwide. Supersonic aircraft powered by biofuels are set to be the next generation of air travel, and flight times form New York to Paris could be as little as 2 hours.
Facts and figures
• 8% of all flights in Europe are private jet flights
• Citation X is the fastest civilian aircraft in the world flying at 0.92 mach
• 3000 private jet airfields in Europe, scheduled airlines only fly to 10% of these airports
• 3% of private jet flights have pets on board
• 2/3 of private jet flights are on routes not served by scheduled airlines
We operate an extensive network of executive and luxury vehicles, highly trained and experienced chauffeurs, and 24/7 support from our award winning UK based operations team – who will take all of the work and worry involved in planning travel off your hands.
For more information on our services for private jets please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 282 1056 for all enquiries.