HIV Drug Therapy Glasgow Meeting
Glasgow is proud to be welcoming the HIV Drug Therapy meeting to the city again this year. Taking place at the SECC between 2nd and 6th November 2014, the congress will see around 2,500 delegates arrive for the duration of the conference and will provide around 15,000 room nights for Glasgow hotels.
The congress is sponsored by several medical companies:
• University College London Medical School, UK
• Karolinska Institutet Stockholm Sweden
• Academic Medical Centre, University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands
• Weill Cornell Medical College of Cornell University, New York, USA
• International AIDS Society
Little’s offer full conference transport management services and can provide:
• Chauffeur Driven Arrival and Departure Airport Transfers
• Airport Meet & Greet/Hostess Service
• Non-English Speaking Guides/Hostesses
• Coach Bookings
• Dinner Transportation
• Hotel to SECC shuttle transport
This congress is sure to have a very positive impact on Glasgow’s economy, and our chauffeurs look forward to welcoming the delegates on arrival at Glasgow airport this November.
Little’s have over 50 executive cars making us the largest chauffeur drive company in Scotland. With close to 50 years’ experience in handling the complex and ever changing requirements of event organisers, we are the natural choice for all your needs in Glasgow.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you with a personalised quote for the HIV Congress in Glasgow.